Archana’s fives that she’ll try her best to follow for a better environment around her
1. No more non-degradable things in the place she live in….she’ll minimize the use and finally try to stop it.
2. She confesses she waste a lot of resources – water and electricity included. she will feel the pinch now as she will start paying up bills….but thats no reason. she will try not to waste it anymore 🙂
3. Papers – she’ll use the back of a sheet to work out math or anything. she will not run to Waterstone’s to buy a workbook.
4. she cannot stand people who throw rubbish on the street. The next time she’ll see someone doing it [specially someone she knows], she shall usher them into not doing it.
5. The front of the house they’re going to move in is barren. They’ll bring in as many plants possible.
1. WHAT ????
2. I don’t waste resources .. even though the electricity bill this time almost gave a heart attack to dad .. but IT WAS’NT MY FAULT
3. Papers .. ?? no more .. i switched to .txt and .doc long time back
4. that means I have to throw out almost every single person who I see on the street .. too much work .. I am tooooo lazy to do that .. sorry
5. I am not moving anywhere .. the place i live in is surrounded by lots of wild bushes and plants … which .. btw .. i suspect .. have snakes in them
Ha ha .. farewell gift dudes .. 😀