Naah .. I am not posting to recommend any changes in the Indian Cricket team ( like anyone will ever care about my recommendations anyway 🙂 ) .. Though I do like the theory doing rounds that Steve Waugh might be asked to take up the coaching job for India after Greg Chappell. But that could just be the usual media created theory with as much truth as in the story about Britney really being a anti-Christ ( though I do care a zillion times more about the cricket team than about Britney .. oh wait .. if you multiply zillion with 0 you still get 0 .. right ?? .. damnit .. that means I have to care about Britney news a little .. more than 1 definitely ) .. I love the idea of Waugh coaching a team led by Rahul Dravid and deputy being Sourav Ganguly. And I am not hoping that Sachin hangs his cricketing shoes .. I just want him to be in a carefree position in the Indian team much like Sanath Jayasurya. Ganguly and Dravid handle the responsibilities of leadership much better.
Anyway .. This post was supposed to be not about cricket .. so I will stop giving my useless advice .. and continue posting my useless post.
I was on a self imposed blog sanyaas for about a month now .. the reason was a little cricket related .. not that I was playing myself .. but they say that if you give up something you love .. you might get what you ask for .. so I gave up blogging .. hoping that India would win the world cup .. but now with India not even making it to super 8s .. I now know that superstitions are really superstitions .. 🙂
And to be really true .. I am not really disappointed with the team either .. I know that the team is good enough to be in the top 8 .. every one who has anything to do with cricket would tell you that .. its just that we didn’t play well enough on 2 occasions and the opponents played good cricket to beat us on both occasions.
Anyway .. this was supposed to be a non cricket post .. so i will continue posting on that topic 🙂
1. I have finally got work at office .. for a change .. been a long time since I did something useful mutually beneficial to me and the company i work for 🙂
2. I have got loads of stuff to read .. which I actually am doing .. for a change .. 🙂
3. India is out of WC in the first stage itself .. for a change ..
4. I am not really disappointed about that .. for a change ..
5. I am still enjoying the game of cricket .. for a change ..
6. A friend recently gave me a CD full of nice songs .. which has done my song collection wonders .. I love the collection now .. another friend called my collection “horribly unclassified mess” .. well .. its still the same horribly unclassified mess .. but this mess is much better than the last mess that I had 😀
7. I am actively pursuing reading these days .. reading anything remotely related to cricket / Telecom / Blogs .. and I am reading Potter too .. ( a friend recently suggested that there are only 2 types of people who read Potter .. either all nut cases .. or the type that has to impress some girl .. I would leave the reason for my reading to the reader of this post .. my choice being the first .. and the choice shows why that is my choice .. If I have successfully succeeded in confusing you with the above statement .. just refresh your mind with some coffee and go gulp down some samosas from your office cafetaria .. after all .. I am a nut case 🙂 ) ..
8. I have not chatted with anyone longer than half an hour for about 1 month now .. for a change .. work is fun .. ( i know what you are thinking .. I really have lost it .. well .. actually the reason is that I have been on trainings for quite some time now .. no time for anything else 🙂 )
9. I have shifted out of my uncle’s place … and have moved in with a friend now. nice place .. Pics at the end of this post 🙂
10. I am posting a post .. for a change .. 🙂
Ps -> I know everything looks too clean and un-messy to be my place .. but I have just moved in .. give me time 🙂
PS_2 -> currently listening to “Dil se mere ” from Pyaar mein kabhi kabhi .. does life get better than this ? 🙂